That's the best thing about a HelloFresh subscription - you can customize your deliveries to suit your needs. If you're travelling or would just like to skip a delivery (or two) for any reason, follow these easy steps.
- Log into your HelloFresh account.
- Once logged in, you will see the HelloFresh lime on the top left side of the screen. Click the words 'My Deliveries' (found to the right of the lime).
- When you land on the 'My Deliveries' page, you will see this week's menu. You can click the arrow on the upper right-hand side to advance to future weeks.
- Click the calendar icon, found to the right of the delivery date banner.
- When you land on your calendar, you will see active deliveries highlighted in green. Click on a green date to skip that delivery. (This can only be done before and up until the Wednesday prior to delivery by 11:59 PM EST.)
- A pop-up will appear displaying two choices: 'View Menu' to review that week's recipes or 'Skip Week'. Click 'Skip Week' to skip the order, and the delivery date will turn from green to red to confirm the change.
You can also skip individual deliveries from the meal selection view. Click on 'Manage Delivery' and then 'Skip this week'.
Need to skip a week on the go? You can do this on the app as well:
- Open the App and log into your account in 'My Profile'
- Go to 'My Menu' on the bottom of the screen then click at the calendar in the corner
- Dates in green are scheduled or past deliveries, dates in red are skipped deliveries.